In the latest developing sad news indicate that Residents of Timuna Village in Kasangombe Sub County, Nakaseke District are in shock after finding their fellow resident’s body lifelessly lying down in mad, reportedly killed by UMEME live electricity lines. 

The deceased has been identified as a one Kiwanuka who died together with other animals which also were killed by the live electricity wires. 

According to residents, electric poles fell on Friday due to heavy rains but since then Umeme Ltd hadn’t worked on them despite being informed by residents!  


  1. So shameful if technical support team can’t respond in due time in an emergency. It would have attracted alot of criticism if it were in health or education sector. WAKE UP UMEME

Comments are closed.